Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Azathoth: was a beloved CSPAM moderator who got given admin powers, at which point the turmbpo thread started unironically calling him a baby murdering cop fascist

I'd say give prag the ownership powers because she's cool but she's too cool for me to wish that curse on her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kazinsal posted:

Azathoth: was a beloved CSPAM moderator who got given admin powers, at which point the turmbpo thread started unironically calling him a baby murdering cop fascist

I'd say give prag the ownership powers because she's cool but she's too cool for me to wish that curse on her

That's a funny rear end take on Team Fortress 2.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Endorph posted:

it costs four-hundred thousand dollars to purchase this forum... for twelve seconds

lol at this and the other posts

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
There should be a forum for this kind of thing.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

there is, video games talks about tf2 all the time

sube
Nov 7, 2022

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.
Sniping tfort pubbies from the crows nest headshottin 6ers on some MLG poo poo. literally 100+ probations/bans issued in the last 24 hours. (26-25 feb) less than 10 posts in the new feed back discussion since its opening lol

Astral
On some now you see me now you don't poo poo . backstabbed ~20 threads out of the forum and dipped without being seent lol. montage reel

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

Pragmatica. Abused, carrying his rear end off for an ungrateful team

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

insane anime posted:

fluffdaddy: I have done nothing but ban users for 3 days

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol @ seb hiding out in the pyf quote thread, shoes sticking out from under the curtains like we're in a pink panther movie.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.
Sniping tfort pubbies from the crows nest headshottin 6ers on some MLG poo poo. literally 100+ probations/bans issued in the last 24 hours. (26-25 feb) less than 10 posts in the new feed back discussion since its opening lol

Astral
On some now you see me now you don't poo poo . backstabbed ~20 threads out of the forum and dipped without being seent lol. montage reel

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Potassium Problems posted:

fluffdaddy: I have done nothing but ban users for 3 days

"So the new QCS replacement should be fine... so long as nobody bans any users."

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Kazinsal posted:

Azathoth let Alec get doxxed for like 10 hours before he was ever promoted to admin. I still don't understand why they thought that was a good idea. I've never seen someone get doxxed like that before, and it's crazy it went on so long. I think mods are pretty worthless but like their only job is to stop psycho poo poo like that from happening, and he failed, then got made an admin. I don't know for a fact if he ever killed a baby. But the forums are better when Azathoth has absolutely no power.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

lmfao

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

lmbo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So true (re OP).

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

Windyblade
Oct 17, 2005

I hope we're still friends after I taser you.

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol @ seb hiding out in the pyf quote thread, shoes sticking out from under the curtains like we're in a pink panther movie.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

:thanks:

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

Lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
No Demoman or Scout, voted 1

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I preferred TFC

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Rarity posted:

No Demoman or Scout, voted 1
None of them can jump, much less double jump.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Winifred Madgers posted:

I preferred TFC

miss this guy

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Gonna need you to “ovary up” my G. Seriously, I’m the bonafide, diagnosed autistic guy. I gotta pay someone 200 an hour to tell me how to talk to people right and how to understand all the poo poo regular folks take for granted with their social understanding and worldview and poo poo. Why am I able to read the room and sense the pulse of the forum better than you and your whole staff?

Give a dude a star, I’ll sort your poo poo out for you. Nbd.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

pwned bitch

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Getting ready for Larry????? :negative::blastback::lolplant: :smugmrgw:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Look, you might as well make me a modmin at this point because honestly how much worse could I be? Resume:

I have a keyboard
I'm very witty
I'm usually level headed until I'm not

One of those is a lie

If you can figure out which, then you have to hire me. Thank you and hello.

This wasn't to trash any current management, only pointing out that I'm sitting right here, waiting to be called up to the bigs, coach.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

honk shoo honk shoo mimimimi much bitcg???

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Endorph posted:

it costs four-hundred thousand dollars to purchase this forum... for twelve seconds

lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.

Astral

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Wintertime. Mute lol