Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

something awful is a missouri llc, iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

MD2020 posted:

I thought the state of the forums was Missouri, but who knows after Lowtax sold it.

gently caress!!!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

my post is explicitly about NOT denying the holodomor, tyvm

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

i told you so posted:

im a proud democrat, because i actually care about people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PkEX91uzh4&t=2s

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I love trump AND MoveOn. a third way is possible.......

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

my favorite era of that thread was when it had an ik that quite literally said it was okay for him to be racist because he had a chinese girlfirend

this is why it's okay for me to be misogynistic (woman wife)

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Al! posted:

i think that frankly needing up to the minute factual updates on the war when youre just a level 2 helpdesk guy living in nebraska with no russian or ukranian friends

I need my fuckin gmaps rear end hole!!!!!!!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Ol sakkman posted:

I am genuinely ol sakkman, in more ways than one

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this is an incredible channel. everything here looks like dogfood, everything is filmed in one of two of the worst kitchens ever captured on camera, everything this guy says is totally inane, and he's been doing it for 15 years. the old ones aren't any better and the newer ones, somehow, seem worse. hundreds of videos where a guy who can only make the expressions fish make stumbles through producing either slop, or chicken with the slimiest, rubberiest skin you've ever seen. instant sub thank you for this.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

mods change my name please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

the only good cooking youtubes are by masaokis

masaokis.... there's name I haven't heard in years........