Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

In my humble opinion, getting the thread shut down (even requesting it to be "gassed") is, quite literally, defending russia. Maybe not the prescribed intent, but as many posters have said, in this incredible hosed up world and situation, the thread was a way of coping with the insanity.

Buck Wildman posted:

I love that sa rn is literally that twilight zone episode where they say commies are invading over the radio and a whole suburb burns itself to the ground in a panic while scientists take notes

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
people have said for a long time containment threads don't work but from the amount of gbs post that have appeared in cspam i can definitively say it do

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i told you so posted:

lets keep it to the state of the forums rather than getting hung up on identities. now that i have azathoth's attention, however, maybe you can tell me how you came to feel that genocide denial was cool and good in cspam

i like genocide denial because..... its a cool thing to do

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
sheeeeit my b ad 'its a fun thing to do' is the reference

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

the only genocide denier mod cspam had was Flavius

flavius+jeff being converted by facts and logic was lol

how the other forums see it:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

two-time fee posted:

Also, suggesting people just go to the CSPAM thread was pretty insulting. A good comparison would be closing down a feminist forum and telling everyone to just go post in the incel forum, cause it's all about women anyway

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
coming down the mountain like buddha to preach to our gbs brothers in QCS how to do politics psychoposting. may they heed the teachings and reaquire their dharma protector

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
gbs being told to take it to other forums
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLmuF-0P4tk

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
did you know i post missile strikes… i defend ukraine. i should be reward for that. instead they give it to the poster denying the holodomor…

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Not So Fast posted:

3 pages of orc erotica. the horror!

he went on amazon and copy pasted… i can’t believe this guy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

boo boo bear posted:

rah became a nafo guy? that's disappointing

seeing rah be like those cspam guys are too bloodthirsty was lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
yelling “cspam bitch” and “griiitttttaaaayy” as you unload on a pack of proudboys with 99% hit probability due to their heft and only hit one guy in the pinky toe. Your god drat right hes one of ours

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

hosed up thing is the guy who shot tiny is going to have to sign up with the aryan nation for protection. on one hand hes antifa but on the other he shot a samoan guy

Lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Turtle Watch posted:

r I p Dustcat. I never understood any of their posts or where they were coming from, and never put the time in to find out. But i remember their username, and now they are gone.

its very simple. dustcat was an og trump thread poster.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

oh i guess dustcat autobanned because they wouldnt stop talking about sex with clowns in the trump thead

like i was saying....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

How OG? Like boosted c5 wear the hat OG?

pretty sure yes

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
When trump thread exploded and right before bnr happened plinkey sent me a discord link via PM. i deleted the PM

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
just remembered the 2019 chant of ironic bigotry is bigotry and lolled a lil

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if i was a D&D mod i woulda kept the azov donation links up. driven cspam absolutely bonkers

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i will be mod at midnight

butthead…

butthead…

be on your guard.

jeffreys power grows

under his aimless leadership, the mods that were slain in the name of the light return to the flesh

be careful…

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hahahaha

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Wheeee posted:

gbs posters are completely incapable of handling serious topics like politics without generating some of the stupidest content this side of reddit while outing themselves as conservatives, and for this reason they should absolutely be allowed to have another ukraine thread

yep.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
GBS is falling for my sincere help gimmick, soon we will purge Pro-NATO voices from this entire forum

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you lack faith in Jeffrey

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
jeffrey… ive seen the light ( not the bannable type )

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

While this new subforum has been a circus of comedy since it opened, I'd like to take a moment and thank the rest of the team for removing Azathoth from any form of authority in this website. Having an account as an admin which was openly engaged in genocide denial and the vigorous defense of CSPAM's toxic hyper-radicalizing culture was an extreme low point, and hopefully indicates a broader policy shift towards actively quarantining this increasingly unwelcome clique of noxious posters moving forwards.

:tipshat:

lmfao they’re never getting their thread back

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

There is no such thing as normal. Any therapist or psychologist can tell you that.

incredible to admit this lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
telling a covid poster to take deep breaths is basically a death threat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
goons have such a warped view of what being mean is

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
"your posting is bad"

https://i.imgur.com/SIWf4BL.mp4

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

incredibly hosed up that you arent also ignoring euphronius

how can people not like euphronius, hes a font of wisdom

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

seriously though did plinkey actually eat that stuff. waht the gently caress?

trump threads exact reaction

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I can’t stop staring at it I don’t know what to do

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
plinkey is like snorlax of the trump thread, you can't move him by force

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

im acting. i just went one more page in. this food is absolutely disgusting but it doesn't actually bother me.

plinkey made and ate this

lol they look like little dicks

aftermath of the pain series imo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol they can't even make it look appetizing in their own pictures

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

wtf how are ppl ignoring pener so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

500 good dogs posted:

You were banned and told not to interact with ghost dog, instead you have followed him around for 5 years making the same tired fat joke. That is deranged people poo poo. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

how fat is this guy to have his own bully dropsquad