Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i told you so posted:

he single-handedly ended the war in afghanistan and his policies the last year have been effective at fighting inflation. id say hes doing pretty good

Now you've taken it too far and it's not believable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i told you so posted:

im not sure i follow. where are the troops still in afghanistan?

The taliban deal was negotiated before biden was in office. That's like when biden took credit for covid checks sent out under trump. May as well say joe biden did the new deal and established the TVA

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i told you so posted:

just say you love trump and move on

Well, he is pretty funny but i wouldn't say i love him

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

im acting. i just went one more page in. this food is absolutely disgusting but it doesn't actually bother me.

plinkey made and ate this

lol they look like little dicks

Wow. The cum sweat is leaking out of the meat blanket. And this picture's hosed up, too!