Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Xaris posted:

not me. I love marvel movies, Donald trump, breaking bad, Skyrim, loose women, and fast cars

bimbos rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Goa Tse-tung posted:

if youre in a discord talking about this forum you should be insta permad imo

it's pathetic.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

that guy hosed car thats why it was all hosed up and tehre was fluids in the wrong spots

there is a body horror movie called Titane that is about this and it's pretty good

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I'm glad it caused some meltdowns because I burned all my political capital with the admins on this

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

i honestly dont get it.

she's actually nice

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

He will be in poster heaven soon.

I've made the most ignored users list. >:|

lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
nms and spoiler tag that poo poo

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
yeah Azathoth would go to the local Kum & Go twice a day and get an "Az"- 6 cheeseburgers and 2 Watermelon 4Lokos. This is back when they had caffeine in them, of course, which he needed to power through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

LT2012 used to hang out and deal lovely weed at the same gas station. He used to drag a heavy laptop with a modem around so he could make politics posts on slashdot. He'd always wear a bowtie with his wolf t-shirt and every time he'd make a post, he'd try to spin the tie around and end up choking himself.