Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Animal-Mother posted:

:qq: "I've been kicked out my posting home through no fault of my own!"

i can hear this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

tokin opposition posted:

It's time to confess something: I'm t-man

This may come as a shock to many of you

more like e-woman

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Homeless Friend posted:

When trump thread exploded and right before bnr happened plinkey sent me a discord link via PM. i deleted the PM

idiot. you could have ingratiated yourself and got in on those gambling proceeds

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Cuttlefush posted:

commercial gambling should absolutely be obliterated though. gambling addiction is hosed. regular would come in. "this is my rent check." lose. still tip their dealer. same people, every month. bad

you should have told them to hit up plinkey for some emergency cash

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

lmao the toilet-buying posts in the middle of that

Cuttlefush posted:

im acting. i just went one more page in. this food is absolutely disgusting but it doesn't actually bother me.

plinkey made and ate this

lol they look like little dicks

this would be an effective shock image to spam in every thread as a banme instead of tubgirl, imo

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

the white stuff leaking from underneath them makes me think they were stuffed with cream cheese or some such, which is another bit of evidence for them being deliberately designed to look like cocks

i think that's just fat because they've already been cooked even though they're still raw pink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Azathoth posted:

One of my aunts has a crockpot meatball recipe that uses grape jelly as an ingredient, they rule.

is this your aunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk