Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i told you so posted:

im a registered voter of the democratic party and i vote in every election.

sounds gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i toxxed for trump lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

In my humble opinion, getting the thread shut down (even requesting it to be "gassed") is, quite literally, defending russia. Maybe not the prescribed intent, but as many posters have said, in this incredible hosed up world and situation, the thread was a way of coping with the insanity.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

I love that sa rn is literally that twilight zone episode where they say commies are invading over the radio and a whole suburb burns itself to the ground in a panic while scientists take notes

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

the only genocide denier mod cspam had was Flavius

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

speng31b posted:

i thought that ended up being guy dude or whatever their name was

i thought we never found out who it was?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

two-time fee posted:

Also, suggesting people just go to the CSPAM thread was pretty insulting. A good comparison would be closing down a feminist forum and telling everyone to just go post in the incel forum, cause it's all about women anyway

perfect

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Azathoth posted:

yeah, it was never confirmed

im now thinking it was Jimlit

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4016635&pagenumber=800&perpage=40#post530098556

the only possible, semi-defensible reason for this extremely bizarre post is that in the old thread, god knows how long ago, i posted an excerpt from a paper about the zenz-tier methodology of the "Red Army raped millions" narrative, which made it onto that twitter lol

at the very least that account was important to him

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

if im wrong then ban that guy for just being a freak

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

seeing everyone get so mad at the holodomor thread was a trip. its getting mad at Genuine Racism Megathread all over again lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

boo boo bear posted:

deeply ironic if he hooped a phone and logged into a perma

lol. gotta wonder if he knows that almost all of cspam thinks he's just a loser and not epic gently caress Around and Find Out guy

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its illegal to make posts about wanting to have sex with the mods

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Turtle Watch posted:

r I p Dustcat. I never understood any of their posts or where they were coming from, and never put the time in to find out. But i remember their username, and now they are gone.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

speng31b posted:

It was cuttlefish, the name was changed and now he's psyoping you into believing it was always cuttlefush

yep we are literally being gaslit and it is not Ok

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Lmao does AIT actually have 118 probations

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

liking the new development where cum warrior guys post what they beat off to own the chuds

that guy rules. i have no idea what he's talking about half the time

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

:kstare:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the mods are going to try to permaban me but instead it'll be like the time the blizz lols ik tried to ban + 30 me and accidentally banned and probed himself instead

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

azathot approved it then had to go in and ask the thread why the ik randomly decided to ban himself lol

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

OK, I don't know why I've put up with a forum full of emotional children who don't know how to talk to people with even the tiniest amount of decency for so long but I'm done. Oh and the mods and administrators who would rather punish people for sticking up for themselves than the people who treat others poorly: go gently caress yourselves. Your utter lack of character is obvious and I hope it gnaws away at you for the rest of your life

i miss these epic 00s style of meltdown

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

vyelkin posted:

Azathoth

Bob Ross Nuke Test posted:

While this new subforum has been a circus of comedy since it opened, I'd like to take a moment and thank the rest of the team for removing Azathoth from any form of authority in this website. Having an account as an admin which was openly engaged in genocide denial and the vigorous defense of CSPAM's toxic hyper-radicalizing culture was an extreme low point, and hopefully indicates a broader policy shift towards actively quarantining this increasingly unwelcome clique of noxious posters moving forwards.

:tipshat:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the gbs feedback thread is really good, 4 guys still convinced that cspam is funded by putin

oh that guys a cspam poster. hes probably talking about you lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

jeffrey… ive seen the light ( not the bannable type )

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

whats going on with goons today

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

I like the random "lmao" because I assumed there was like a quote missing from the copy in here, but no he's just lmaoing in the middle of his meltdown

yeah lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

in the goonlulz fyad thread somebody looked at that guys post history and he has like a dozen instances of describing things as toilet

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

yeah im kind of coming around on it too. but also i think it made mawr insane and i like mawr :[

lol he hates spr so much

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

telling a covid poster to take deep breaths is basically a death threat

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

I cannot understate this: SPR is a meanie. I would be right there with mawh if the circumstances were one step more reasonable than how she got de-PYFIK'd.

is this really about probes in pyf

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

free him

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

He will be in poster heaven soon.

I've made the most ignored users list. >:|

lmao how

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

congrats on surpassing Smoothrich lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

one time i called azatoth a retard and he said "i know" and then he forgot to probe me until 7 hours later

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

post your cat cuttlefish

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

a pizza with 20,000 slices of pepperoni

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Who pronounces it toy-lit and who pronounces it toy-let?

those are the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Al! posted:

i think its probably fine to unperma the guy who eats turds and loses toes to debts since he met his obligations

i was neutral on the issue until last night, now i think plinkey should be imprisoned