Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
:qq: "I've been kicked out my posting home through no fault of my own!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

really queer Christmas posted:

My hot take is that no one should consider a war thread to be their posting home.

if that was "the only sane and rational place on the internet to discuss the war" then yikesaroo

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Buck Wildman posted:

I love that sa rn is literally that twilight zone episode where they say commies are invading over the radio and a whole suburb burns itself to the ground in a panic while scientists take notes

"I... I was merely posting about Ukraine in C-SPAM.. I didn't... I didn't mean anything by it, I..."

looks in mirror, realizes he's Putin

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

boo boo bear posted:

deeply ironic if he hooped a phone and logged into a perma

does autocorrect change boofed to hooped? lmao