Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the forums bring me great joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lmao what is going on in my av

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im keeping it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

coping with insanity (giving myself brain damage by watching video after video of people dying in horrible, violent ways)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

really queer Christmas posted:

Can a mod post the votes on this thread pls

And the holodomor thread too

thanks for reminding me to vote 5

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i told you so posted:

lets keep it to the state of the forums rather than getting hung up on identities. now that i have azathoth's attention, however, maybe you can tell me how you came to feel that genocide denial was cool and good in cspam

its cool and good no matter where it happens

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

two-time fee posted:

Also, suggesting people just go to the CSPAM thread was pretty insulting. A good comparison would be closing down a feminist forum and telling everyone to just go post in the incel forum, cause it's all about women anyway

lmfao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

loquacius posted:

Here's a fun magic spell: do a forums search for posts about wasabi peas written by the original poster of this unsourced quote

lmfao

Zero VGS posted:

I ate a huge bag of wasabi peas on Friday and my boyfriend hosed me 8 hours later and he actually had to stop because even though my colon was pretty squeaky clean I managed to set his dick on fire from the residue. Yes, that was pretty much my weekend, how was yours?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cosmo cramer

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

oh i guess dustcat autobanned because they wouldnt stop talking about sex with clowns in the trump thead

what in tarnation

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

we should destroy the trump thread and it’s inhabitants

this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Getting really sick of hearing the word parasocial thrown around eveywhere these days

gettong strong parasocial vibes from this post

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sometimes i think about reporting discendo vox when he posts about posters in a hostile and aggressive way but i never do it. its funny to see him get dinged though.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

like hes totally a mod sweetie but sometimes cant help himself and needs to be stomped on from time to time

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol am i the only person who always realized that his name was cuttlefush?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

you're both sea creature themed, it makes sense that you would notice

drat that makes sense

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

vyelkin posted:

Clearly that warning doesn't actually work because at some point radium went into the code and made it so LC entries auto-capitalize and add a period at the end if you didn't include one

tnis is such a good website

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

gently caress you. You're getting a taste of your own medicine and you deserve it

You people literally cannot take the same poo poo you dish out just like every schoolyard bully ever

Also, you and the sagas thread made fun of Fluff for making the exact same argument about how that custom title money could have been donated to charity

You and everyone else in that toilet thread don't actually care about anyone or have any values of any kind other than scouring these forums to punch down on people who don't deserve it. None of you actually want transparent and consistent rules. You just never want to be punished for anything ever and that's the only transparent and consistent thing about all of you

You've all had way more undue influence over how this place is run and you always get your way by screaming the loudest and posting the most so that eventually the admins cave and give you what you want just so you'll shut up for a while. Just nonstop harassment of unpaid volunteers despite all of you loving to post stuff like "we all have hobbies outside the forums". Bullshit lies. You're on this site from dusk til dawn posting constantly

And it's really hilarious that the people who feel the desperate need to remind everyone that they're the "normal" ones around here and call everyone else a psycho are having the most psycho meltdowns lately

lmao

There is no such thing as normal. Any therapist or psychologist can tell you that. And if the majority of the people on this rotten planet are really of the same mindset as the people in the sagas thread then I am more than happy to go through the rest of my life being abnormal because I will never behave the same way as they do and I will never find their toxic morning radio shock jock humor funny

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

it's very funny

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in the goonlulz fyad thread somebody looked at that guys post history and he has like a dozen instances of describing things as toilet

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

did he really get that mad because of a sixer or was it the making fun of the covid thread that did it. i feel like a lot of us poke jabs at the covid thread sometimes, does he hate us all that much?

i like mawr but i posted "gas the covid thread" like two or three times and he replied to each post saying like "gas your account". he is a big fan of the thread. or maybe he just hates me lol.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i used to like posting in the succ zone but it feels to negative for me so i stopped reading it. dont think it should be gassed though.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

drat is the "reopen the gbs ukraine thread" ctually worth reading

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ok thanks i will continue not reading it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

oh no im definitelyr eading the larry thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The constant discussion of weak rear end 'concerns', 'thought there was creepy posting' etc is a tedious smokescreen.

It's quite clear the thread was closed because a minority of out of forum posters, who enjoy clout with the admins, are uncomfortable having a popular thread criticising an anti NATO power sit front and centre of the site.

two equally hilarious sentences

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

this is p much my experience reading cspam

incredibly hosed up that you arent also ignoring euphronius

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

one time i called azatoth a retard and he said "i know" and then he forgot to probe me until 7 hours later

lmfao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

160 posts in the saga thread? what the gently caress happened..

probably half of them are emptyquotes lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

im acting. i just went one more page in. this food is absolutely disgusting but it doesn't actually bother me.

plinkey made and ate this

lol they look like little dicks

why did he circumcise them

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

unban plinkey, and then reban him for the gross food pics

ban him for one gross food pic and then for the next one when he reregs

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the only good cooking youtubes are by masaokis

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

vyelkin posted:

he's been less visible ever since he refused to keep doing Kitchen Nightmares shows and spin-offs because the producers were trying to kill him

is there an article about this or something

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Xaris posted:

oh yeah this is true for all reality/competition shows, like master chef

America producers specifically write up and demand more drama and zingers and abrasion and hostility. it’s played up way more every man for themselves cutthroatery, individualism, sick owns.

other countries (ie masterchef Australia) versions are vastly more communal solidarity and friendly

honestly a pretty good reflection of American society all things considered

thats not true, for example in restaurant impossible the show transitioned from fixing restaurants to family therapy, and then robert irvine just started a daily talkshow where he settled peoples conflicts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i enjoy watching chopped