Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Hey mods, unironically make me IK of the GBS Ukraine thread. It doesn't look like they can function without true outsider moderation. All the :sad: people saying "the thread moderated itself! if anything it needs LESS moderation" :mad: etc. etc. are quickly demonstrating for you how that was never the case, and is not the case now. You need someone who's going to be impartial in meting out judgment; someone to "rule by the rules" and not by their own whim and caprice. Our posting mission should be to make sure the forums are a place for everyone, and that includes people browsing at work who don't want to see snuff and gore. We should all have the right to browse safely without fear of being triggered by the unfiltered trauma of war, and for these reasons GBS cannot moderate itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Cranappleberry posted:

yeah Azathoth would go to the local Kum & Go twice a day and get an "Az"- 6 cheeseburgers and 2 Watermelon 4Lokos. This is back when they had caffeine in them, of course, which he needed to power through.

"Kum & Go" is verging on Idiocracy poo poo

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
That does seem a bit excessive. I make these all the time though:

For those wondering, it's closer to one of those baked pretzel dogs than a corn dog. They're good with sweet green relish and dijon mustard for dippin' :yum:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

goons be like im going to put no beets in the beet borscht lol

I make borscht with beef stock but the idea of putting actual hunks of meat in there is disgusting to me