Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Admins will sometimes clear reports for other forums if the mods are away but no one wants to touch D&D reports because it’ll be something between two people who have been having an argument for five years and is completely inscrutable to anyone why it was reported or what possible action could take place to rectify the apparent posting crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Back in the day I had a guy who reported every instance of image leeching he could find in GBS until he ran out of reports (you get a message like “WHOA THERE COWBOY”) and then he started PMing me links to people image leeching. Could have been a troll but it was a lot of effort for little reward.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Al! posted:

is image leeching even illegal still

It’s a process crime

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

KirbyKhan posted:

Athanatos is on. Posting time is NOW

Raise posting shields, this is not a drill

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Azathoth posted:

One of my aunts has a crockpot meatball recipe that uses grape jelly as an ingredient, they rule.

If you add a bottle of Heinz chilli sauce it really ties the whole thing together