Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
surprised the mods are letting us have this thread I thoight to talk about this kinda thing you had to have admins in a sniper nest ready to take down posters the instant they step outta line

also plz close the thread when you drink your sleepytime tea we don't want to post unsupervised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
improvement on the "buy someone ik status" idea: make it an auction. for $100 you can buy them ik status, but that makes an announcement that opens a 24 hour bidding window, auction style. at the end of 24 hours, the highest bidder gets to be ik.

it's also extremely funny that c-spam, supposedly the dysfunctional forum full of mentally ill tankies and suicidal doomers, seems to be about at its usual level, while gbs and pyf are suicide bombing themselves because they can't watch russian people die in full 4k anymore

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
i remember one of the mods/admins saying there were people that went through dnd reporting literally every post in a thread when they got buttmad

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Hiding in the bathroom as Az (who is a fatty fatty two by four to be clear) tries to fit through the bathroom door (but can't so he does it on the floor, the real horror)

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I'm like Snowden I post from Moscow

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I also doubted SAD but the sheer psychosis being revealed there is outstanding, especially anytime someone asks for literally any example of C-Spam's alleged bad behavior and it doesn't exist or leads to orc romance novel covers. Some of the best meltdowns in years. It's like they are F5ing with their posting manifestos ready in Notepad waiting for the thread to open.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
16 Bit Butthead was accused of being a paid Russian operative more or less lmao

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
cspam closes at midnight because I drank my sleepytime tea and tucked in my teddybear Mr. Snuggles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
drat usually I just wrap my weiner in latex yall some fat motherfuckers can't even *point to dilznick* without *pointing to pastry wrapped around dilznick as a buttery flaky crust*