Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
the "state" of a forum? sounds kind of authouritarian OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i told you so posted:

they can handle it better than you can, thats for sure!

post your politics, person who is probably the guy who posted about raping villagers

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i told you so posted:

im a proud democrat, because i actually care about people

like a member of the party or just the principle of democracy in general

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i told you so posted:

im a registered voter of the democratic party and i vote in every election.

hell yea who did you vote for int he primaries

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i fuckign love voting

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
love how it gets MY representative into power... then they enact policies that i support. it owns.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
imagine being a proud member of the democratic party of the united states of america in 2023

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

AnimeIsTrash posted:

in my state we get a book, and one ofthe cadidates every year runs entirely on a we shouudl lower the age of consent position

lmao really?

how am i still able to be surprised

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Buck Wildman posted:

who said anything about being proud buddy you take that back

he said he was proud!

i told you so posted:

not that its any of your business, but elizabeth warren. im a progressive and felt that biden's long career in washington meant he was too entrenched in politics as usual. ive been pleasantly surprised thus far!

oh my god we have a real live person who thinks biden is doing well

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
was it the exploding train spewing acid raid into the water as a result of his squashing of the labour union, sky-high inflation, his dynamic yet thoughtful speeches that brought the country together or something else

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

It was Obama-era regulations (an administration Biden was part of, no less!) that were repealed under Trump that led to this disaster. Biden had no role to play in this.

his admin squashed the union protests (which included better safety standards)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

That was the GOP's fault, jesus learn how the Legislative Branch works.

lol. GOP, sinema, manchin, parliamentarian