Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Cuttlefush posted:

rip dustcat. will miss your avatar and also you when you weren't being aggressive for reasons i did not really understand.

Yeah I enjoyed Dusty’s av. But also

Al! posted:

oh i guess dustcat autobanned because they wouldnt stop talking about sex with clowns in the trump thead

I don’t read the Trump thread anymore but I will fight to the death to keep it alive because it is a loving treasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Wheeee posted:

gbs posters are completely incapable of handling serious topics like politics without generating some of the stupidest content this side of reddit while outing themselves as conservatives, and for this reason they should absolutely be allowed to have another ukraine thread

Hard agree

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

most legitimate congratsos to Azathoth for his firing not firing

While this new subforum has been a circus of comedy since it opened, I'd like to take a moment and thank the rest of the team for removing Azathoth from any form of authority in this website. Having an account as an admin which was openly engaged in genocide denial and the vigorous defense of CSPAM's toxic hyper-radicalizing culture was an extreme low point, and hopefully indicates a broader policy shift towards actively quarantining this increasingly unwelcome clique of noxious posters moving forwards.

:tipshat:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Why did they redact the text under cheeseburger?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

If eating pigs in a blanket makes one a fat pig, well, I guess call me a cannibal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

vyelkin posted:

The Midwest was a mistake

For real. And that’s honestly tame compared to some of the food crimes those fuckers get up to