Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
Offense.

We're new dwarves for a new age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
E, C

we've already made headway in understanding an offensive doctrine. after consolidating the ideas militarily, we can apply the same doctrines to diplomatic relations: proactively swaying other people toward free thought to back against the monarchist tide of the era

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
3,B

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
B,1

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
5 admin ideas as in we've hit the limit of how many we can be working on at once or 5 ideas that need Admin power to develop?

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008

Captain Oblivious posted:

Eordand is the only nation where artificing and magic are explicitly not in competition with each other.

Anbennar as a whole has a rather silly notion that artificing is inherently populist despite being reliant on the rarest material on the planet, thus making it arguably easier to coopt by elites than even mages.

I've just been quietly assuming there's some kind of artificial version or increase in efficiency to the point you can use near-homeopathic levels of damestar to drive later artifice

Also a generic +1 for magic heavy as someone whose only experience with EU4 is LPs here; seems like one of the larger deviations from the base game

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
Blood. And. Plants.

or vampires, half-orcs etc w/e

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
i think the weakest option is the half-orc one

which is... whatever the opposite of damning with faint praise is -- they all look p. dope

however

Halflings. Plants. BLOOD

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
i'm so stoked for blood and plants

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
me, voting for this option: :smaug:

me, experiencing the natural consequences: :smaugstare:

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
There was alsa point where we departed/shifted from the narrative thread rather dramatically mostly for the purpose of extracting as much spirit content as possible

Iirc that was a big chunk of the over-much imperialism

And hella dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Gee
Apr 26, 2008
corin spilt blood so that escann could regrow

the choice is obvious