Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

A protest vote for Hul-az-Krakazol because they are perhaps the most dwarfy of all the dwarves in Anbennar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Hah, got a jewel already? Lucky.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

We are now a pretty blue color, which is by far the most important thing.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

In the Serpentspine? Never.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Surface.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

AtomikKrab posted:

I personally feel that having integration of the minorities should be an option for completing the missions instead of just eliminating the populations, its... kinda a sour note.

The Serpentspine dev absolutely hates the idea of goblins, orcs, and dwarves coexisting in the Serpentspine peacefully. Elsewhere, it's fine (or he doesn't have as much influence), or so I've heard. I also dislike it but eh.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Vertesk is absolutely the worst human nation. It's hard to top slavery capitalism, honestly. I voted for Aelnar (the classic), Gemradcurt (because I did a run as one of the other winter nations before their MT was added and didn't want to do another one so soon) and Ashienade (because I want to see how it plays.)

Hellioning fucked around with this message at 22:48 on May 25, 2023

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Ah, yes, the nuance in...

*checks notes*

Literally eating people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

VideoWitch posted:

Because of how this mod is I do need to ask: you mean space marines in the way it's typically used for Paradox games ie incredibly strong military and not literally actual space marines right?

In the sense they get their own special unit yes.