Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Why yes, I DO have enough CON to whip my hair.

I've played Anbennar as dwarves a few times, and it's a real fun experience.

Guess I'll vote for...

A: Krakdhûmvror

For no other reason than it's one I haven't played as yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Caustic Soda posted:

Is this a new thing? I have literally never seen a minority turn into a majority, outside of of using one of the state-sponsored genocide/ethnic cleansing buttons, and I've been playing since Bulwar was a new introduction.

I've never seen it happen either.
And I have played with integrated orc/goblin minorities in dwarven holds before.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

A, Time, 2

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Sybot posted:

After that, the next big patch for EU4 comes out on the 18th so there may need to be a break if there are any mod-breaking changes.

Probably best to just switch to the previous patch in Steam's beta selector until Anbennar is updated.

EDIT: Today had a steam announcement for EU4 that 1.34 saves will not be compatible with 1.35 at all, so you'll probably have to do this either way.

Cyflan fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Apr 17, 2023

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Lateinshowing posted:

Not specific to this thread's run, but I'm curious at trying the public fork/beta since I have no idea when they'll make a 1.35 compatible version. How the heck do I get it running? Doesn't seem like Steam likes to recognize any mods installed that aren't workshop related.

Wanting to explore some of the other factions I've never really tried.

Haven't tried Anbennar's beta branch, but the mod folder to put non-steam mods in should be in "Documents\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis IV\mod"
If you have trouble with Paradox's own launcher, could use a third-party mod manager, like Irony.