Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I: Orlghelovar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I know nothing about Anbennar, so I cannot wait to see what kinds of Hidden Fun Stuff awaits in The Deeps.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

B
I

Clan Republic

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Poil posted:

Sounds like a reason to snake some eye-bleeding conquest to a coast and build some solid dwarven ships.

Let foolish men and soft-handed elves "catch the wind" or "glide upon the waves." We will beat the treacherous untrustworthy ocean into submission with solid dwarven engineering.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I'm sure that layer of ruined buildings is nothing to worry about.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Colonialism elves are a very distinct play style compared to the dwarves.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

If we're gonna go evil, we should go all the way evil. That's Aelnar.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I'm pretty sure a bunch of gods are dead and at least one of them is a blood drenched warmonger so how bad can the demon cocaine be I ask you

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Balraijin mostly does artificing. Kobolds love guns.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Lucian is basically knock-off Strahd, but I mean that in a nice way.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Lucian is a huge monster, and you need to take some land that's pretty far from Escann to finish the mission tree.

However, the mission tree will give you a powerful and unique defensive option. You just need to survive until then.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

I don't think we've done a high magic playthrough, we started with the Dwarves and tons of artificing, went Pirate, and are now ~19th century Whigs. If Sybot does another run (and I hope they do, I really have enjoyed these) Imma vote for whatever makes us a mageocracy.

Also, man, I really dunno about some of these spirits. They're pretty demanding and don't seem to understand one person one vote (where person is any ilk of sophont).

Aelnar can be a very magic heavy playthrough, and if you're focused and lucky you can even avoid turning into the world's most terrifying ethnostate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I love the goldscales. They're just little guys! And there's a lot of them, and they have guns.