Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

A2, Clan Republic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Light and (almost) ever sharp, mithril icepicks must be well prized.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

And the entire layer of rock that is an enchanted prison wall? Perfectly safe to dig through and set up homes in it.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Yes, but I also want to see swarms of tiny cannibals who use the table scraps as fertilizer.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Have you considered we could be doing both?

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Out of curiosity, does it refresh when another power enters the war?

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Blood festival, I don't care if it is with the most blighted and rightly hated creatures of all, or with the vampires.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I dunno, those dwarves don't look second class enough to me, I can only hope there's an entire set of national ideas about the enormous use of internal violence needed to keep thirty distinct classes of statuses in line.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

When they start getting colonies, in particular non contiguous colonies, things are going to get extremely interesting. I give them about a month before they start doing their Imperial Germany in Cameroon poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

They'll get to it naturally, picture this, a suburb, with a waterfront, the property values. The seduction is too strong to resist, they want it, they crave it, they need it.

E: As for the vote: remember, a few key points of these specific little guys is (1) the cult of tradition and (12) various forms of machismo.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 18:32 on May 4, 2024