Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Having recently abandoned a Mykx run, I would very much recommend playing normal difficulty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

Banemaster posted:

What are the in game effects of siege magic? Does it actually progress the siege counter or does it just lower defensiveness or something such?

Golem/Earthquake lowers defensiveness, fireball gives you progress

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
That Leechdens is looks really empty for the 1550s, are the colonizers all getting beat up back in Cannor?

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Yeah on the bitbucket version the Escann orcs seem to dominate a lot more often than they used to.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
I'm assuming thats big brother Lorent giving Reveria the balls to declare that war?

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

Captain Oblivious posted:

I tried the other side of this LP (the Xiaken) and boy is that a nightmare huh. Having a five year time limit from game start til fighting the Command is bad times.

Its a lot easier because you actually get good troops (unless you are playing the kobold xia). Its hard to overstate how crap kobold early game combat is.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Ironic that the most map-painty character (jaher) exists in the least map-panty game (ck)

Firebatgyro fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jan 28, 2024

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

SirPhoebos posted:

Is there a start that's well suited for larping as Skeletor?

The new Luciande tree is cartoonishly and non-sensically evil if thats the vibe you are going for. Bad dialogue included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
I was going to add that Urviksten is a cool magic-important start but I loaded it up and they changed it to a space marine country. Still probably a very hectic opening with Grombar having claims on their tree