Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Hiveminded posted:

Definitely Seghdihr. All of these other dwarves have cool and thematic mission trees, but Seghdihr goes a step beyond with basically a baked-in narrative campaign. Also, we'll be in a position where things happening outside of the mountains can impact us from the start, and we'd have some very interesting neighbours indeed.

this is enough for me! Seghdihr please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Hellioning posted:

We are now a pretty blue color, which is by far the most important thing.

Pretty Maps justify every choice made in their service.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

B, C

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

went Harsh Captaincy because, well, it was the least appealing option to me personally... which means it ought to be perfect for the gnolls

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

CommissarMega posted:

I voted for BRUTAL CAPTAIN because I wanted a 100% evil playthrough, even when it wasn't optimal, because EVIL trumps *~optimal~* every time :colbert:

:yeah:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

went Naval and Religious not for any mechanics-related reasons but because demon-worshipping gnoll caravel-fortresses is an idea that tickles my brain in all the best ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

seriously I just can't escape the mental image of the gnolls inventing Ironclads and the dawning horror of the elves when they realize that the smoke coming out of those funnels ain't from burning coal