Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

A2I, Clan Republic

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Soylent Pudding posted:

C, F

So far our fellow dwarves respond only with conflict as we assert our rightful claim to the mountains. Perhaps with the path of influence we can find a peaceful way to bring them under our banners.

Every fiber of my being as a dwarf says we should take the ideas of defense and make our holds impregnable. Yet we have seen over and over even the most fortified holds fall. We are a new people who do not hide in our hold from the outside world. We embrace the world by delving deeper, adventuring farther, and discovering faster. Let us take offensive ideas so that rather than hiding behind our walls, our armies can make our enemies cower behind theirs.

We should learn from and not repeat the mistakes of our ancestors.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Cyflan posted:

A, Time, 2

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Offense.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Snake dead, so what?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Crazycryodude posted:

B, those occupied holds are an insult that should have been addressed a century ago, but the second-best time is now.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

B1

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Please take as long as you need so you don't get burned out. This has been my favorite LP in a long time, and I want to keep reading it.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Want to be the goblin lich.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Sybot posted:

I'm more surprised that people aren't jumping to vote for best boi Dak. When I was deciding on who to include I was concerned he'd dominate the vote. Instead we have a surprising number of votes for elves.

who the gently caress keeps voting for elves in the poll. show yourself, cowards. elves suck

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

GunnerJ posted:

I wanna see the vampires. :smith:

Me too, buddy. Me too. :smith:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Friends don't let friends play elves.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It's time we got to see a softer side of these demon-worshipping slaver pirates.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I went Communal because the idea of demon-worshipping slaver pirates sitting down to talk about their feelings was funny.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Hanging on by the skin of our teeth at the edge of the world we cannot afford to have petty leadership squabbles over and over again. We should elect a Pirate Queen upon the death of the previous one, to guide us as she sees fit, for good or ill.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

This is my favourite LP. The writing is seriously excellent.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Pee is stored in the Balris.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Josef bugman posted:

I appreciate it, and the good writing and stories the LP has given us!

I don't often post in this thread, but I do read every word of Sybot's posts.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

:yeah:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

When you're so evil that your chi taints the land then I'm sorry, but it's straight to genocide for you.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I get the feeling that at least one of the mod's devs is a fan of Untitled Goose Game :allears:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Quorum posted:

Oh boy, this can only have good results for all Halessi. Surely the bourgeoisie of the dystopian artificer dragon slave state will be friendly and cooperative after throwing off their shackles.

What are you talking about? Everyone loves authoritarian communism.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Friends don't let friends play Elves.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Friends don't let friends play elves.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

habituallyred posted:

Yes? I also voted for Halflings and Trolls...

:same:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It's Morbin' time! :drac:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

In Escann, first you get the blood, then you get the plants, then you get the women.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

If Orcs didn't want to be slaves they would have fought harder to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The idea of halflings enslaving orcs is actually pretty dang funny, if you think about it.