Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Let's go with I: Orlghelovar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

AX, Clan Republic

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Oh hell yeah, got caught up on the thread just in time for the new update. Kobolds are a playthrough I've always wanted to do but has been beyond my skillset so far, though that was mainly the Cannoran kobolds, so I'm excited to see where things go. I hope they can find Balris :)

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

ah, well that is less then ideal. Do the kobolds have any real chance against The Command here or is it just a "hope we don't get our assess kicked too hard" situation?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

There's Esthíl in Escann who are big necromancers iirc

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I guess it's only natural that taking out our main regional rival would lead to the rise of a different rival

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Of course the Egypt Dragon gets a Yu Gi Oh minigame, that's great

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Proud of how much these little kobolds were able to accomplish :3

Also excited to see what the options for the next playthough are gonna be

edit: update on last page

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I didn't actually vote for Grombar but I'm glad to see it getting votes, I've done that playthrough a few times and it's neat

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Firebatgyro posted:

I was going to add that Urviksten is a cool magic-important start but I loaded it up and they changed it to a space marine country. Still probably a very hectic opening with Grombar having claims on their tree

Because of how this mod is I do need to ask: you mean space marines in the way it's typically used for Paradox games ie incredibly strong military and not literally actual space marines right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

the promise of a Good Lich swayed my vote towards Elikhand