Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Seconding A - Krakdhûmvror!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Hiveminded posted:

Definitely Seghdihr. All of these other dwarves have cool and thematic mission trees, but Seghdihr goes a step beyond with basically a baked-in narrative campaign. Also, we'll be in a position where things happening outside of the mountains can impact us from the start, and we'd have some very interesting neighbours indeed.

e; :(

Okay, that's convincing enough for me. I'm changing my vote from A - Krakdhûmvror to C - Seghdihr.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Surface! Covering just in the mountains is boring.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Defensive seems like the proper dwarven response.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
B2

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I would have voted A, on account of the Kheteratan's being allied to Aelnar. Which is just unforgivable. But oh well, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I was about to vote 3B, so this all works out I guess.

We need to neutralize/placate Gawed and focus on our problem closer to home, with the Kheteratans at our doorsteps. Being allied to Aelnar only adds insult to injury, considering how the Union must view Aelnar and it's practices.

Interesting that the Peitar won over the Season Courts in Eordand, and have kept the colonizers at bay for now. Good for them!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
B, 1 sounds good.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Aelnar are really massively evil, and also have a big mission tree that can take you in several different directions. If you don't plan to try them out yourself, it's well worth to vote for them in order to see their honestly impressive depravity in the LP.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

wiegieman posted:

If we're gonna go evil, we should go all the way evil. That's Aelnar.

This!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I would love to see what's going on in Aelantir, too.

This is such a good LP, and Anbennar is just an amazing mod. I haven't played in this part of the world since it got it's big updates, I'm so glad to experience some of that through this LP.

Edit: State of the World update near the bottom of the last page.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Playing as the Spring Court in Eordand would be cool for a magocracy. It's a setting we haven't explored yet, and they aren't bad at magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Lateinshowing posted:

I went Merc due to a little foreknowledge. Halflings get plenty of sweet bonuses to make them good, the Smallfellows might be able to make them better, and concentrating on them will make them great.

Besides, eating the bonus damage REALLY sucks and you'll have access to a lot of mercs.

This sounds good to me!