Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm gonna buck the trend and vote for Seghdihr. They have a lot of cool stuff going on in the middle of their mission tree onwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My main vote was for Mykx because who doesn't love a bunch of matriarchal demon-worshipping slave-sacrificing drug-running pirates? That's right, you will be playing as the British in the Carribean.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

NewMars posted:

Is the old sun cult really evil? I thought their thing was not bowing to religiously-mandated elvish superiority.

The OSC by itself is not evil but the main OSC tags that people know about are definitely on the proto-fascist side of things.

I will eventually finish my development of the nice OSC guys in Aelantir, I promise :v:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Plutonis posted:

Oh, you working on uhh Zanlib?

In theory, yeah. Been really busy for the last few months with other stuff though so I found someone to collab with to do a lot of the nittier grittier numbers work while I work on fluff. Now there are two people who are sitting on Zanlib not doing much :v:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Autisanal Cheese posted:

Are they still taking people to work on story stuff for factions, or?

Yeah, the discord's always open to contributors, you just need to get past the gauntlet of proposals and paperwork they need you to provide to get a pass on adding new content to the mod officially just because it's so huge nowadays.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

mykx mykx mykx MYKX

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah I voted already, I'm just posting to advertise Mykx.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

theblastizard posted:

I can't wait to see how differently Anbennar pirates play compared to vanilla

What if they had demon-empowered cannons?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm going for leniant too just to stop the ship's boy from eyeing the captain's back in the dark.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Xharr Marrzh in the original Gnollish.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

A bloody, rum-soaked crown for our pirate queen.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Finally, it's time to cook...

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Mykx really is America if even the clerks need demon cocaine to keep up with administration.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Also, very fitting for roleplay.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I actually helped write some events for The Command so that's my main vote.

Ibblebibble fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Oct 5, 2023

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I voted for the Command because I wrote some of the events for them.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

More like dad and uncle.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

One of my 5 votes was for the trolls because I want to see Sybot suffer in trying to write like a troll.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm voting for Elikhand myself. Mummies rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The halfling settlers in the Trollsbay in Aelantir, Thilvis, also go all-in on Orcish slavery.

Halflings: a very fun people!