Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
playing defensive in EUIV doesn't work out, it just lets your enemies concentrate their forces in a massive blob. We have to attack and go on the Offensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Playing Defensive in EUIV means that the Obsidian Dwarves, when they come to hit us, are going to mass their entire force into one doomstack to hit us- and they outnumber us, remember? We've got to be like Napoleon and go on the offensive to try to cut some of their smaller armies down to size.

Remember, we're playing Orglhevar. If we think like traditional dwarves, we fail and we die.

Fivemarks fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Apr 6, 2023

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Ah poo poo, here we go again

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Half Orcish Haiti now has missions.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015

Sybot posted:

Which nation is this?

I can't make promises, but you might like some of the options I have lined up.

Freemarches- you need to have a colony in Dalaire and be doing orcish slavery, and you'll get an event to switch once they spawn.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015

MonsieurChoc posted:

I voted Aelnar because it’s quite probably the evilest.

Dak Chaingrasper is just a little guy.

One little guy, one little vote.

It's his birthday.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
The Yeens of Penzance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
I'm nearing the end of a Feiten run. This poo poo is absolutely insane, Feiten's running around with technology it should not have, all in the name of Profit and Balloons.