Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

B, those occupied holds are an insult that should have been addressed a century ago, but the second-best time is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

A lot of temporary economic buffs wore off I believe. Nothing to be done but to crack open those Old World markets and get all the not-Europeans hooked on demon coke about it!

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Hell yeah, it would be a shame to waste the opportunity for demonic narco-republicanism

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Very disappointed that we're not spreading free demon cocaine even faster, the only failure of the revolution so far

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

If there are 100 vampire voters, I am one of them. If there are 10, I am one of them. If there is one, it is me. If there are zero, it is because I have been staked through the heart by reactionary anti-vampire forces.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Immediately betraying our allies and building a racialized slave caste as soon as we settle down, you love to see it don't you folks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I'm just a little guy, you can't get mad at me for slavery and ethnonationalism, on account of how we're such a little guy, c'mon look at how little we are. Plus it's our birthday.