Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

C, Time, and 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Defense

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

we're demon worshiping pirates, we must have a suitably brutal captain

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

For all the messing around in the Escann thunderdome that I've done, I've never tried out Newshire. Would love to see how that campaign goes, it seems like there would be a lot of interesting narrative and mechanical elements to them. I get the impression that they might do some fun/goofy plant-based supersoldiers kind of thing.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Sybot posted:

I'm not that familiar with the North American native mechanics

Don't worry, I don't think anybody else is either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Captain Oblivious posted:

The opposite really, though mostly only in Anbennar. Escann is second only to the Dwarovar in popularity, and thus a ton of people know the mechanics :v:

It’s not too tough though. Claim as much tribal land as possible, reform as fast as possible, and finish the center adventurer mission line are the three guidelines for Escann.

Oh sure, I'm talking base game native mechanics. Anbennar actually makes the system fun to engage with instead of "speed 5 until Portugal/Castile show up".