Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
2V Clan Republic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
D, F

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
A, Time, 3

Both time and money can be spent, but only money can be earned back.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
If whoever made those runes didn't want to have them dug through, they wouldn't have made it so easy to dig through it!

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016

Kanthulhu posted:

I'm a little disappointed we couldn't vote to tagswitch to the obsidian dwarves.

I don't think they have a mission tree yet.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
It's just the flu bro, nothi-*cough*, ah, nothing to worry about.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Marlliande are secret vampire southern aristocrats. Big on orc slavery and cotton farming, very much not good guys.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016

Sybot posted:

"She's eating him," the Orc managed to get out, "and then she's going to eat me."

oh my goooooooood

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
It might be a new world crop, but blood and corn go hand in hand. Praise our lord the Flayed One!

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Honestly, a bit of slavery and ethno-nationalism is fairly small potatoes when it comes to the evil you can do in this mod. But hey, I've played Newshire myself, it's a fun campaign, and there's definitely more fun stuff to come, including a couple of references that made me groan when I realized what they were.

Incidentally this thread inspired me to do an Elikhand playthrough. It's a bit more wholesome, though the exposition is a lot more laconic than Newshire's.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016

SIGSEGV posted:

I dunno, those dwarves don't look second class enough to me, I can only hope there's an entire set of national ideas about the enormous use of internal violence needed to keep thirty distinct classes of statuses in line.

Well, they're just coextisting, not oppressed or integrated. Probably keep to themselves in their own communities and trade with the more agrarian halflings rather than being wage slaves. I imagine that they and the tallfolk have legal rights but don't have state support like our halfling population has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Corn and blood sacrifice do go well together.