Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Beakman > Bill Nye

School made me believe this. Beakman was too risky to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

teen witch posted:

WHY.

There was one by where I grew up that made it I think into 2015. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who has eaten at a Roy Rogers, even that one on the NJ Turnpike.

Lol that’s the only one I’ve ever eaten at.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol that’s the only one I’ve ever eaten at.

There are two I’ve ever seen in my life, one off Sunrise Highway in Mastic-Shirley on LI, and the one on the turnpike. I associate the turnpike with that and the Vince Lombardi Bus Stop.

E: I think the one on the island has been demo’d but next time I’m in the states goon meet at the NJ Turnpike Roy Rogers

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

teen witch posted:

There are two I’ve ever seen in my life, one off Sunrise Highway in Mastic-Shirley on LI, and the one on the turnpike. I associate the turnpike with that and the Vince Lombardi Bus Stop.

E: I think the one on the island has been demo’d but next time I’m in the states goon meet at the NJ Turnpike Roy Rogers

There’s one on the NY Thruway upstate too, or at least it was still there last year when I drove through for work.

E: but yeah, even pre-pandemic that’s a weird franchise to be getting into these days

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

There’s one on the NY Thruway upstate too, or at least it was still there last year when I drove through for work.

E: but yeah, even pre-pandemic that’s a weird franchise to be getting into these days

Upstate might as well be Mars, which I assume has the most Roy Rogers per capita.