Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Shelley's negative football tactical wizardry stopping Richmond's single star player is a classic football plot, especially what with Shelley being a Jose Mourinho kind of guy, can easily see Zava getting injured due to some ethically questionable rough housing and this throws Richmond's season into chaos.

My prediction: Zava gets hurt -> Richmond does alright without him -> Zava is annoyed he isn’t getting all the credit and spends his time sowing discontent in the locker room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Kyrie Irving has imploded multiple NBA teams doing something similar

e: unrelated - I love Jade’s look of pure disdain. I don’t want her to ever change it unless we’re shown Jade being perfectly friendly and laughing with Ted before switching on the gently caress You face for Nate.

Democratic Pirate fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Apr 8, 2023

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Trent Crimm, style icon

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

With part of Nate’s success coming from tricky set pieces or play designs, I want to see a media brouhaha kicked off by Ted saying he’d be a hell of an American football coach. People take this as an insult, Nate gets all worked up and tries to win the rematch with base play, Richmond blows them out, Rupert blows up and causes a scene.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Who gives a gently caress about soccer, show us more of Simon’s culinary adventures