Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

"Why'd you break up?"

Kid, same. I don't remember why they broke up but I'm sure they'll come around in the end anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

He will probably have a panic attack with the news that his son has a new dad

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

latinotwink1997 posted:

Prediction: Zava gets injured or just decides to leave and Roy comes back one last time to play (and has fun finally!) and goes out on a high note. Tag team duo him and Jamie.

I think it'll be the same but no Roy and with Jamie taking his place as "best" again and rising to the occasion.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

sure okay posted:

That guy will be back. He's simply too charming, too manly, too much of a gentlemen to not being a reoccurring character.

He also has a daughter that we haven't met, and she will also be charming and ridiculously precocious, and there's no way this guy turns out to be bad.

Oh god it's gonna be this isn't it? You don't have to have a biological child to be a parent!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It would be even more wild if they went the route that IVF wasn't viable to get pregnant but some random dudes ~~magic sperm~~ did it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I guess I missed it but why does she maybe even like him?

In fact all the relationship stories are bad this season.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Roy and Jamie are bonding and becoming better people. Keeley and Jack break up. I smell a thruple!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I think they’ll tease Keeley and Roy or Jaimie and how they’ve both grown up but I think they’ll ultimately settle with she doesn’t need anyone right now after all and to be happy with herself.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

withak posted:

In America your favorite team is mostly controlled by whichever one had the most popular merchandise during your formative years.

The amount of sad Cowboys millennial fans is astounding

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This was the first episode that I personally felt was just noticeably dragging to the point of “let’s get on with it.” It’s been dragging for sure the entire season but there was some sort of breaking point for me this week. God what a mess of a season.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ted gonna coach the Jets. The show is actually a tragedy.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So the only real question is if they win next week right?

Ted is likely gone and going home
Nate is likely gonna take up manager duties
Roy\Jaime\Keeley are all doing their own thing and in a good place
The team is the best version of themselves and don't need Ted anymore
Rupert gets embarrassed by his girlfriend and former assistant with the help of Rebecca

This all could have happened with half the time with a much tighter story but whatever I'm glad we're here and I hope they let this show die with a semi satisfying ending even if it wasn't completely deserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cojawfee posted:

Maybe I'm just goon face blind, but who were the people who showed up at Rebecca's house?

Rupert’s baby mama/girlfriend and his former assistant that apparently suddenly departed.