Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I can't believe Rebecca and the Boat Guy had sex at the sex show and the whole team watched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Not enough money for soccer game green screens when you've got Beatles songs to buy

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I may be remembering wrong, but I think making the song a part of the plot (i.e. characters discussing and/or singing the lyrics) actually costs more than if it were just playing as is in the background.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I feel like the scene where Ted & Rebecca sit in the stands to talk about his decision to leave could have been when he initially told her; and the scene when he talks to Nate about the sign could have been when Nate initially came back, rather than having both of those moments happen off camera only to rehash them during Ted's last day (which wasn't actually his last day). Weird framing all around.

I assume the spinoff will be called "The Richmond Way" after Ted told Trent to change his book title to that since it was "never about him".

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

He met them off screen, in between episodes

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

They saved all of those important Nate scenes as flashbacks for the upcoming Ted-less season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Vegetable posted:

And tbh that plot line feels so specific I wanna say it came right out of Sudeikis’s life.

It always felt like a lot of Ted's personal journey was Sudeikis working through his divorces