Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

They really just kind of pulled the parachute on the Roy/Keeley breakup huh? I literally watched the last two episodes of S2 last night and I knew they were dangling it but I thought they’d drag it out for a few more episodes.

Nathan’s thing does kind of write itself but I don’t necessarily think that’ll make it bad. This whole thing is just the most obvious setup for Rupert to tell Nathan he’s going to buy his childhood home and poo poo in every room. I don’t like seeing the characters set against each other after I’ve gotten comfortable with them, so this whole thing felt like it put me on edge.

Still a strong start.

Also for the record I accidentally grabbed an edible instead of a regular cookie right before I watched Beard After Hours when it first came out and lemme tell you.. I think /I/ was completely changed as a person..

E: Also, I know everyone is emotional right now, but please learn to close your laptops like normal people. So many macbooks slammed shut I thought I was watching an advert for AppleCare+

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Mar 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU