Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Slotducks posted:

I can't stand the Nate x Jade arc - so loving awkward and feels straight out of the mid 2000s when the rest of the show is a decade and half further along

If you told me the writers room was all men I'd believe you.

I dunno the Rebecca storylines are kinda there with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

What did her company really do though? They only ever showed her hanging out there, also did they not have a lease did they somehow just get office space directly from the VC? If so how did she not know any of this like who even set this up?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Ravenfood posted:

So. Nate. At the end of last season we see him being a supposed brilliant tactician and a complete rear end in a top hat to the people he is in charge of. Ted is clueless but has enough people around that his team can kind of slide by tactically but is also supposedly a super effective motivator and coach. There is an obvious contrast here. This season though, Nate is still brilliant and Ted is still clueless but motivating, and there are zero consequences or effects of Nate being a complete rear end in a top hat, nor do we see this. So either Nate spontaneously decided not to be a dick for some reason and we just never saw it (tbf, we never saw him quit either so...) or he is still being a dick and it has had absolutely zero effect on his team.

What the gently caress.

They had to make room for psychic nonsense and insanely rich people being upset about not having babies.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

esperantinc posted:

Not only that, it was supremely unethical for him to go from just being her counselor to being their couples counselor. That's a "let me refer the two of you to someone" situation. Couples counseling is a whole different ballgame.

Wait I missed this part, he was her solo one first?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Vegetable posted:

I think solo therapists do become couples therapists for the same people and it’s not necessarily unethical. I might be wrong, though.

And tbh that plot line feels so specific I wanna say it came right out of Sudeikis’s life.

No but it makes the therapist dating her even worse.