Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
This episode had some moments that felt like like the Ted Lasso I fell in love with. Still not up to snuff with season 1, but there were some great moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

And then his heel-turn into a condescending rear end during the West Ham match was just bizarre, given he really hadn’t acted very dickish at any other part of the season, least that I can remember.
In his first scene he takes the call from Ted because he wants to gently caress with a tele-marketer by doing his Trump impression. A grown rear end man acting like the Jerky Boys in 2023 is a dick move, imo.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
WWTW

What Would Ted Want?

Ted would want to see Beard, Roy, and Nate move on and succeed without him. Rebecca and Keely too. And Jamie. And Sam. Not to mention my boy Dani.*

With that in mind, I'm ok with sequels.

*Football is life

deoju fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jun 10, 2023