Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Roy is drifting a bit too far into the wacky monkeycheese coaches territory, in my opinion.

But I did chuckle at the Julie Andrews bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

stev posted:

I actually forgot about that. They did... nothing at all with it did they? We don't really know what happened or why, and it's not come up between them.
Very briefly in the last episode Ted asked something like “how about you and <boy name>? You getting along all right?”

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Yeah in particular from the beginning Keely's apartment struck me as probably a wee bit above her pay grade.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

koolkal posted:

I'm mostly fine with both: they've established Keeley is a somewhat well-known model who dates celebrities so she probably has a lot of sponsorship deals or whatever.
Seems more “influencer”-level to me.

And I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that the Richmond they talk about is supposed to be the area on the Thames on the west edge of London?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Looten Plunder posted:

The first part of her going off was fine, but then the complete swerve with "what do you want in life?" and "your sad sack mopey shtick is tiresome" was completely irrelevant to the situation.
The second part doesn’t seem irrelevant if he’s your employee.