Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Skeezy posted:

He has incredible hair, I'm so jealous.

It was also great to see Nate not spit on the mirror for once.

As soon as I saw that he had made a box with his niece for his sister's birthday, I knew this was going to be the inflection point in his arc. The not spitting just sealed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

The shot-reverse shot with precise framing over and over again to cover up Juno Temple not being available at the same time as Jason Sudeikis during the conversation with Ted, Keeley, and Rebecca blatantly stands out against the rest of the editing and camera work in the episode.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

I was super aware that it was the biggest league in the world, but teams having way more fans outside of their city than American sports leagues do (and in that case I don't mean across the world, just in America) is what's new and fascinating here.

Why would somebody who's never been to, say, Manchester be a U fan? That's bananas. And pretty cool.

I know people in Texas, born and raised, that have no connection to San Francisco that are lifelong 49ers fans so it's not too crazy to me.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

Me seeing the explosion of posts here in the last few days

"Oh man, did they drop an episode early?"

oh

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

Lmao they gave Shandy a happy ending

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"When you buy me, you are buying a Ferrari. If you drive a Ferrari you put premium petrol in the tank, you hit the motorway and you step on the gas. [Pep] Guardiola filled up with diesel and took a spin in the countryside. He should have bought a Fiat."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

socialsecurity posted:

Wait I missed this part, he was her solo one first?

First episode of season 2, when he's talking to Coach Beard about why he doesn't trust therapists

quote:

Well, when Michelle and I did couple's therapy, it was with this therapist she'd been going to for a while, and, um...I just kinda felt like I was being set up, you know. Like I was going in there not to be listened to, but rather just to hear about all the things I'd been doing wrong.