Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Dude you’re such a huge rear end in a top hat people are quoting you and commenting “no ring”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Are you proud of your posting? You should be, because evidently you have nothing else going for you in life.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I’d tell you to turn on your monitor, but then you’d have to see the poo poo you just typed.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I showed your posts to my wife and now she’s taking out a restraining order against me.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
If this is your idea of a solid argument you need more fiber in your diet.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Funny you should mention Lowtax, since he too lacked a spine and had a hole where his frontal lobe should go.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
more like olddouchebag…less
gently caress

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Your posts are so lovely the neighbors are banging on the walls shouting what's that smell

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

my posting enemies are very real, op

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
If Elon Musk bought SA your account would be one of the first he unbanned.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Do you really think dredging up some old racist posts I made is an own? I'm an entirely different person than I was an hour ago,

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

You call it having friends, I call it brigading

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
*finger trembles over red text purchase button, tears streaming down my face knowing I will never financially recover, but god drat it that meme about My Little Pony was INACCURATE AND MEAN*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

not really on topic but i do want to applaud the OP for a rare octuplepost

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I reported your posts and PM:Ed a mod and he said your account was permabanned five years ago because you actually died in that vaping accident and I know I'm being lied to you gaslighting sack of poo poo!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Turn off your monitor OP :smug:.

Also just log the gently caress out.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
If I were you I'd throw myself into the ocean and just loving stay there forever

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
But seriously, I love you. I love your posting. You're like a small dog licking its butthole and accidentally farting in its own face again and again and again...

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

Songbearer posted:

Do you really think dredging up some old racist posts I made is an own? I'm an entirely different person than I was an hour ago,

Scott, is that u

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, well it takes one to know one, mate.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mokotow posted:

You call it having friends, I call it brigading

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
The one thing I regret is failing to talk your mother into getting an abortion all those years ago.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Oh YEAH???

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Mr. Sunshine posted:

If Elon Musk bought SA your account would be one of the first he unbanned.

This is a good one

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's not just that you post bad, you're a comprehensive proof for the non-existence of a loving god.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Suck my dick bitch

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sorry the mean internet people hurt you OP

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Wow, someone's angling for a Moderator position...

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
You're awfully upset for somebody calling themselves Mr. Sunshine

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You moderate like a 4 year old having a flailing tantrum.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you’re a clown

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I don't care that you're a mod, pissbitch. What are you gonna do, ban me?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You write like a 12 year old working on their first erotic fanfic.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Ah, see, there's your mistake right there. You tried to make a shitpost, but that was just a poo poo post.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Your cat's litterbox is cleaner than your keyboard.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well why don't you suck my dad's dick until he has his first enjoyable sexual experience this decade.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
To whoever bought me the av of a fat man hitting himself in the balls - joke's on you bitch i'm actually into that poo poo

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
:flip:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

A work of art? It has no invention; it has no order, system, sequence, or result; it has no lifelikeness, no thrill, no stir, no seeming of reality; its characters are confusedly drawn, and by their acts and words they prove that they are not the sort of people the author claims that they are; its humor is pathetic; its pathos is funny; its conversations are -- oh! indescribable; its love-scenes odious; its English a crime against the language.

Counting these out, what is left is Art. I think we must all admit that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Your posting is like a Ben Garrison comic - I have no idea what point you're trying to make, but I feel offended and slightly nauseous having seen it.