Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Treecko posted:

I like Depeche Mode

Gonna skip the PCP part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Is this what you really think? Then maybe you should, I dunno, stop thinking.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Once I unstuck this plug imma feed it to you for lunch!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Image macros in 2023!?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You post like my grandma…..BADLY!!!

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
no u

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Yeah well I'm twice as gay as you

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Songbearer posted:

Yeah well I'm twice as gay as you

I think that makes you straight again. Condolences

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm gay so what

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
gently caress me that’s a lot of words

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
I haven't seen anyone get owned like this since they passed the 13th amendment.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im in my magic pizza box castle mom GET OUT and no just because im 40 does NOT mean i need a job. why dont YOU GET A JOB if its so important. oh yeah sure so now all of a sudden you picking up my shitted in pajamas is a job? IM CALLING DAD.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
wow, cram your butt full of horse figurines much?? loser

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Not only would you have to be tremendously stupid to write what you just did, I'd have to be equally stupid to read it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I don't even gently caress your mom anymore and we just cuddle

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Showgirls was a fun movie drat IT!!!!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Sure, you may have just quoted my post to mock me, but you made everyone read my words a second time! You immortalised me, and nobody will remember YOU.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You no post good

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Fear my ignore list, imbecile and cretin. I will not see your posts and this does you psychological harm. A ha ha ha

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
My bad posts? Sounds like a real you problem. :smug:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
For too long have I allowed you to mock me, besmirch my name and my posts! Let's see how you deal with the posting power of my Other World... come forth, The Brute!!!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I really hope you're posting on company time because if this is how you choose to spend your spare time that's really sad

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Yaeh, I like. No love. Getting scammed. Idiot piss bitch baby.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
But! Have you considered? Maybe it is you who are the buttmad pissgoblin?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I've noticed that you always must have the last word, so I took my sleeping pills now and you'll have to live knowing that I will not see your inane response for at least 8hours.
:smug:

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

:regd04:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Your post might be the last thing that finally pushes me over the edge. That's right, I'm thinking of ending it all and YOU'LL be to blame. You still want to keep pushing my buttons? I'll be pulling the trigger!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "DO IT"

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
...but you HAVE heard of me

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
You think you've got the better of me, but let's see what my fursona makes of you!

*songbearer smirks as he steps away from his key board the glow of his monitor shining a blue shine onto his skin, his smirk turns into aevil grinand his teeth grow lobg. Soon all his clothes tear off as his muscles get muscle strong and he wholes at the full moon his lightning blue and gold fur standing on end "time to play with my food haha" he says.*

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Songbearer posted:

You think you've got the better of me, but let's see what my fursona makes of you!

*songbearer smirks as he steps away from his key board the glow of his monitor shining a blue shine onto his skin, his smirk turns into aevil grinand his teeth grow lobg. Soon all his clothes tear off as his muscles get muscle strong and he wholes at the full moon his lightning blue and gold fur standing on end "time to play with my food haha" he says.*

this is the most intense poo poo i've read in my life. i'm gonna have to go lie down now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
You can keep posting, but it's not gonna make your dad love you. Your dad loves me now.