Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
:siren: MOD CHALLENGE :siren:

Make a drawing(digital, physical, whatever medium), must feature a literal sea lion, must be obviously wrestling-related.

Best drawing as judged by me gets to be IK for 2 weeks, best drawing as judged by the community (if there is a strong consensus) gets to be IK for 1 week.

Submit by the end of Sunday March 5th (I'm in EST but if you submit something good and call a technicality based on hawaii/alaska timezone or whatever, I'll allow it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
I'm hoping to do another one of these but MMA related a couple weeks after this, please hold me to this if I forget.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

blunt posted:

I can't draw, if AI poo poo is banned that's totally cool and apologies!

Hm...I'm not gonna strictly ban it because some funny stuff might still come of it, but at the very least the end result has to actually fool me if you wanna have a change at winning (at a glance there are fangs in weird places and hogan has 2 nipples but not in the way that makes sense)

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
gently caress I hope this doesn't end with me spending any amount of time figuring out what is a sea lion and what is a seal

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!
Enjoy your buttons for about 2 weeks Cavauro, That DICK! and Lamuella!