Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

capybaras are the ambassadors of chill, surely their bizarro twins are chill as well? :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

NAME: ELEPHANT
CLASS: E
CLIMATE: TEMPERATE, ARID,
BIOME: GRASSLAND, ALPINE, SAVANNAH
SIZE: 30-60cm (HEIGHT)
TEMPERAMENT: AGGRESSIVE, PACK-FORMING

The much reviled elephants are known for their aggressive behavior towards anything that moves, including other elephants. This inner-species aggression is bizarre for a pack-forming creature and is only momentarily dispelled by the even greater aggression they feel towards other animal species. Elephants mostly steal the kills of other predators, often driving them away with loud bellows and overwhelming numbers. They will also readily take carrion.

Only one sex of elephant appears to exist; transfer of genetic information is accomplished horizontally. While the elephants are engaged in inner-species combat, dna from saliva, blood and even bits of tusk matter is assimilated and is then used in the creation of massive litters which are delivered in succession anywhere between 6 weeks to 3 months if conditions allow. Aggression seems to stimulate this perpetual gestational behavior, as a placid elephant bears no young. The young mature rapidly, reaching adulthood in as little as 6 months.

Mass gatherings of elephants are known as 'graveyards' and are often a ghastly, but thankfully, ephemeral phenomenon as the massive surge in elephant numbers cause them to choke out all nearby food sources - eventually leading to their own demise. Elephant meat is considered unappetizing, with a heavy sulfuric flavor and gristly texture. The tusks crumble quickly after removal from the skull.

:eyepop:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

lol thread keeps delivering

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

this thread is so good, congrats pm you get two stickies

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Hooray! I have something over 60 designs already sketched. The beautiful pixel art backgrounds aren't my own, though. They're from Storybook Weaver, lmao

good to know! the foregrounds still own bones tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Who should I post next?

Brachiopod (clam snake)
Seahorse (grassy hunter)
Brown Bear (yonic mouth)
Bagworm (pear gremlin)
Ostrich (reptile birdy)
Sponge (he's ready!)