Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

this thread is so good :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

NAME: SLOTH
CLASS: C
CLIMATE: SUBTROPICAL, TROPICAL
BIOME: JUNGLE, FOREST
SIZE: 3-5 m (LENGTH)
TEMPERAMENT: LAZY

Found perpetually basking on the forest floor. The thick, matted fur of the sloth houses a range of symbiotic algae that provide photosynthetic energy and sugars for the sloth. This diet of dappled light is supplemented with anything that falls within range of the sloth's many arms: fruit, fallen vegetable matter, insects, birds, people, etc.

Though physically incapable of fighting, sloths are fiercely guarded by large moths that rely on the sloth's unique jardin of algae for sustenance, thus, approaching a sloth is not recommended for any reason.

Curiously, sloths reproduce via spores. Rainfall carries these spores away where they mingle with those of other sloths, forming new slothlings where puddles tend to form. All gas breathers should take heed not to breathe in the spores lest a slothling form in their (book)lungs (or analogous organ)!

i've been doxxed! :ohdear:

otoh that's a good picture of me :unsmith:

Stoner Sloth

excellent critter... pear goblin intrigues me tho!