Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dragons den or shark tank?
Dragons Den
Shark Tank
Gokus Garden
View Results

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

dragons den sounds better because let's face it, dragons are cooler than sharks. and they're all rich investors sitting on their piles of gold like dragons do.

but shark tank probably makes more sense because the investors most likely screw over a lot of the people they invest in to make more money by giving these amateur entrepreneurs poo poo deals, like a financial shark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They are both dumb but dragons den sounds like some Harry Potter bullshit so it is worse

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

a fair point nooner, harry potter is very poo poo. but i like to think of dragons like they are in old school fantasy art. where they sit around breathing rad fire while some impractically dressed warrior women is draped sexily on the gold pile.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

They are both dumb but dragons den sounds like some Harry Potter bullshit so it is worse

Never thought I'd see Nooner go woke

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
dragon's den? dunno what you think dragons and sharks are but sharks are way cooler than dragons, AND they get their own tank to be all smooth in

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Voting 5 for Goku's Garden

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

rear end-Haggis posted:

dragon's den? dunno what you think dragons and sharks are but sharks are way cooler than dragons, AND they get their own tank to be all smooth in

i mean i'm not saying sharks aren't cool. especially cartoon ones that wear shades and have a 90's rad attitude. but you can't deny dragons are pretty cool too right?

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i mean i'm not saying sharks aren't cool. especially cartoon ones that wear shades and have a 90's rad attitude. but you can't deny dragons are pretty cool too right?

i think the big factor on my mind here is that i could go and see a for-actually-real-and-alive shark at an aquarium, but i can't go and see a real dragon anywhere because they're not a thing. yes this is depressing and yes i am wondering if we can jurassic park dragons into being real

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

enter the dragons den, leave a dragons dunce

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Gonarch's Lair

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

If it was up to me I'd have called it dildo hole.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
show has nothing to do with dragons or sharks. Would of called it like annoying people chatting for a bit or some such

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

dr_rat posted:

show has nothing to do with dragons or sharks. Would of called it like annoying people chatting for a bit or some such

if i was going by show content i would call DD "boring british rich tories" and ST "incredibly dramatic entrepreneur sob stories"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Harry Potter doesn’t even have dragons wtf nooner

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Animal-Mother posted:

Gonarch's Lair

Salami Surgeon
Jan 21, 2001

Don't close. Don't close.

Nap Ghost
I wish capitalists were like dragons (not real) but if real then kept in a tank

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Wait, it's NOT called "Kevin O'Leary Sneers At Poor People"? :aaaaa:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

nine-gear crow posted:

Wait, it's NOT called "Kevin O'Leary Sneers At Poor People"? :aaaaa:

that guy and his frickin' royalties am i right? :argh:

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Dragons are sleeping in their den. Sharks are the bloodthirsty ones. Later is definitely better.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
My uncle was on dragon's den, he fake accepted the deal on camera to make for better tv.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Rename them both Pixie’s Pussy and bring in only schizo’s who claim to have invented perpetual energy machines.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Dragon's Den is the name of a furry Discord hangout, Shark Tank is cool because sharks are cool but I'm biased.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I have a pretty good idea for a show where I bring in men and women of various ages, backgrounds, all walks of life really, and we engage in cutthroat negotiations over how much money I would have to pay to have sex with them

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I think it should be called Buttpower Infinity, and it would be like American Idol except they fart instead of singing

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
piss gulch

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

loved that map in halo

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

loved that map in halo

I love when you start the map and the Halo Guy goes "PIIIISSS GULCH!"

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Epstein's Island

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The should call it Billionaires buying into the poors ideas for pennies on the dollar.

Guess it doesn't really roll off the tongue as well though.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I wanna see The Harpies Nest—where small business owners have one chance to impress the world’s biggest Karens with their customer service

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

milf manor is a better name

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Rivers Cuomo's Perfect Pitch Isthmus

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

git apologist posted:

milf manor is a better name

That’s the US version

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Whatever a show called Dragon Tank is about, I'd probably watch it.
Also Shark Den, but only if it's one of those yule log-like things with a homey shark aquarium.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Winter comes and the winds blow colder, well. some grew wiser, you just grew older, and you never listened anyway and that's the hell of it OP.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

The superior Shark Tank is Shark Tank Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-hvn_If8N4

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Gonna go ahead and vote for Dragon's Den. Dragons are cooler then sharks. Sorry sharks.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

a fair point nooner, harry potter is very poo poo. but i like to think of dragons like they are in old school fantasy art. where they sit around breathing rad fire while some impractically dressed warrior women is draped sexily on the gold pile.

thats modern fantasy art. in old school fantasy art the dragons are tiny and get butchered by some virgin

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
More like shart tank heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think instead of making show they should make a dragon shark or if that's impossible then re-name an existing shark that has a bad name.