Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Heading for the Light and End of the Line I like a lot more than Handle With Care.

"Off! is an American hardcore punk supergroup, formed in Los Angeles, California in late 2009 by Circle Jerks/Black Flag singer Keith Morris, Burning Brides frontman Dimitri Coats, Redd Kross bassist Steven Shane McDonald, and Rocket From The Crypt/Hot Snakes drummer Mario Rubalcaba."

I don't think they're that good though, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Brother Tadger posted:

Oi, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes is also a p great supergroup now that I think about it

Did they ever do any original stuff? I remember them as mostly covers

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

kntfkr posted:

Jakob Dylan > Bob Dylan

Can you imagine how hard it would be to be the son of uncle bob? It's amazing the Wallflowers had a few decent hits

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Were the Transplants a super group? They had that one song that got used in a shampoo commercial, Diamonds and Guns.