Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
GIve Peace A Chance: The Peace Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c79vlb6lBLY

Because the 90s wanted to be the 60s, it was time for a protest song. MTV played it in constant rotation, it was an event full of music stars of the day. It's not good. It seems like a pretty good thing for Todd in the Shadows to cover at some point if he hasn't, already.

edit: Okay, I must have completely forgotten this, but according to the comments section MTV played this for 12 hours the night it premiered. God, had this happened just another year or so later, it would have been full of alternative and grunge acts, instead

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Mar 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU