Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MMania
May 7, 2008
Holy poo poo I’m like 100x sadder about the death of a cat than the end days of decorum in America. That’s actually kind of a lot to process. And we need a new thread, it would hurt me a lot to have her name replaced with some loving Pmurt quote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/wu6c24X.mp4

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

new kind of cat posted:

what kind of fuckn monster would do this to their cast iron

sick and twisted world

cast iron doesn't care

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

MMania posted:

Holy poo poo I’m like 100x sadder about the death of a cat than the end days of decorum in America. That’s actually kind of a lot to process. And we need a new thread, it would hurt me a lot to have her name replaced with some loving Pmurt quote.

This is a good idea. memorialize jimbee thread.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

better than dolphins attic and window knife

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

neutral milf hotel posted:

daily reminder that charlie kirk once "pulled his back" while rough housing with a 16 year old child on a school night, and had to go to the emergency room

yeah has anyone seen Kyle "Chud Hogg" Kashuv lately

or is he in the Everglades with Nestor

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Someone should probably do something about the fascist white supremacy states simply expelling their opponents.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what's chud hogg been up to

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Man those are not for eating, jeez.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Someone should probably do something about the fascist white supremacy states simply expelling their opponents.

I’m voting as hard as I can

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I hope this new DeSantis nickname sticks https://twitter.com/MinovskyArticle/status/1002262686229520394

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I know it smell crazy in there

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bad bunny

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

If you are doing poorly, as so many of you are, do not send anything. If you are doing well, which was made possible through the great policies of the Trump Administration, send your contribution to donaldjtrump.com/.

We have to take back our Country and, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

:slime:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
It's a shame nobody does anything about him grifting millions of dollars from people.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm so loving mad I think I need to log off for real. Everything is gently caress and nothing is just or fair in this country.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

this is what happens when you don't fully follow all pre-flight checklists
*starts spinning up pratt and whitney pt6*

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bearjew posted:

last I checked the bad hogg's twitter account was no longer active.
I hope that guy told his mom to stop posting and to leave him out of her online mental issues

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

saints gambit posted:

In Canada, we think of Molson Coors as American owned. Mostly because the Coors part vastly outweighs the Molson part in terms of volume and revenue.

This is maybe kinda true size wise, but I think the short version is that Miller was owned by a south african conglomerate since 2002 and then SABMiller merged with Inbev and sold them to Molson Coors, so it has been a long time since any of it has been American owned.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/consciencecoll/status/1644039844627378177?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Apraxin posted:

gonna get spicy (republicans will use their control of state institutions to bulldoze their way to the outcome they want)
https://twitter.com/scavendish/status/1644093638694035459?cxt=HHwWhoCz_YOd_9AtAAAA

they’ll just vote to expel him again

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

This is my brain-breaking moment for today.

What the gently caress?

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, at the direction of Donald Trump, surrendered to the Taliban and agreed to withdraw US troops (keeping the US installed Afghan government out of the loop)

e:

Oh, and forced the US backed government to release thousands of Taliban from jail, against the US backed government's wishes

He wanted to invite the taliban to camp David too lmao

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I loving hate this place!

mmm yummy mango or avocado looks good that’ll be lots of money oh no gently caress you it’s rotting haha

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Bearjew posted:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

MMania posted:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/kendallybrown/status/1643418828007669764

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i am harry posted:

I loving hate this place!

mmm yummy mango or avocado looks good that’ll be lots of money oh no gently caress you it’s rotting haha

what is that a rotten pear

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Plinkey posted:

red dye #3

I've never listened to Yoko Ono

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Aino Minako posted:

This is a good idea. memorialize jimbee thread.

ok

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1644099544093712390

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Everything is so stupid

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ex post facho posted:

Everything is so stupid

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029227

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU