Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

listen to this and zone out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

loving righteous snipe

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

*looks at date*

oh poo poo rent is due

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"you know who's really bloodthirsty? people who think you own your own body and can opt for transgender surgery, the only type of surgery that involves blood in any way"

https://twitter.com/tkdylan/status/1630730828534644736

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Oglethorpe posted:

isn't KC that weird city that shares a city between 2 states?

theres a kansas city in missouri and one in kansas but the one in missouri is usually the one people talk about more, if at all

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
quality posting every one. rumor is jefferey is leaning towards keeping cspam open for now.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

tacodaemon posted:

"you know who's really bloodthirsty? people who think you own your own body and can opt for transgender surgery, the only type of surgery that involves blood in any way"

https://twitter.com/tkdylan/status/1630730828534644736

lmao that guy converted from judaism to roman catholic, is a conservative in brooklyn and wants to move to florida

don't listen to them taco that guys a shithead

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Oglethorpe posted:

*looks at date*

oh poo poo rent is due

holy moly, ty!!!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

solid posting throne

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1630646476110962707

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

things r bad

pretty bad

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this is one of those "Gays Against Groomers" weirdos

https://twitter.com/toughtalkty/status/1629165309004242946

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I could have sworn sex changes usually involved titillating but I am not a doctor

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

this is one of those "Gays Against Groomers" weirdos

https://twitter.com/toughtalkty/status/1629165309004242946

the one "Gays Against Groomers" groups he linked doesnt have any gay followers and is just a bunch of regular maga people

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWI6E8gdBzk

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Beeftweeter posted:

yeah it was basically the same where i was, though i lived there for about 6 years and it was in the late 00s til about 2015

at first there was a ton of wildlife and giant egrets and whatnot just walking around. then fewer, fewer, eventually none

it was really depressing to see honestly, i liked all of the birds and lizards since i grew up in the northeast and you just don't see that kind of poo poo up here

those little brown anole lizards thrived though. at school we would catch them and let them bite our ear lobes so we had lizard earrings. didn’t hurt and they would hang on for a while.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
I feel like whenever a right wing guy who’s gay says transphobic stuff it gives libs permission to be homophobic but mb I live in hell and it’s different elsewhere

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Space Jam posted:

those little brown anole lizards thrived though. at school we would catch them and let them bite our ear lobes so we had lizard earrings. didn’t hurt and they would hang on for a while.

Owns

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

i was in high school when a friend recommended me this movie and i picked it up to watch with my older brother and that was a mistake. we shut it off when the cool gay stuff happened. idk which of us was more embarassed at the time. i think my bro still makes homophobic (not related to the movie) "prepare to get buttraped" jokes in games when the enemy gets difficult or a boss shows.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you gonna keep posting agian KB like you are now ? or this a rare night for u

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

anole lizards would sometimes kill your a/c unit by climbing inside and step on the wrong 2 contacts and get fried

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I feel like whenever a right wing guy who’s gay says transphobic stuff it gives libs permission to be homophobic but mb I live in hell and it’s different elsewhere

they can't help themselves but go "Lady G" any time lindsay graham does anything

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

they can't help themselves but go "Lady[bu]G[s]" any time lindsay graham does anything

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Space Jam posted:

anole lizards would sometimes kill your a/c unit by climbing inside and step on the wrong 2 contacts and get fried

our phones went out once and i popped open the switch outside our house to find out what happened

long story short: fried lizard. lol

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

very pleased to post in the second trump thread which certainly last throughout trumop's second term

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Obamna

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

new trump thread smell (piss)

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Exhausted 1970's Rare Book Dealer: Detective Cumbo, please...get out of my home.

Detective Cumbo: No.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

imagine the new thread smell

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Aino Minako posted:

new trump thread smell (piss)

you're a real pAino in Mi nako

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Filthy Hans posted:

you're a real pAino in Mi nako

why did it take you 12 posts for one of your Classic Puns?

give the people what they want