Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MMania
May 7, 2008
Was thinking about math (note: I'm not a math guy) and I graphed M2 money supply from FRED and fit it to an exponential function:

Look at that motherfucking R-squared! Anyway I found the inflection point using ln(1/slope)/slope and it happened on 8/3/2016. Did I just mathematically prove Obama was, in fact, our greatest president as far as progressing from a linear to an exponential increase in money printing? It looks like we might have been falling off curve early in tpprp's term but then it went basically straight up past the line fit. Oh, and is there a math person who can solve this equation for when we are going to have infinite money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMania
May 7, 2008
Good news and bad news, guys. The turtle got a concussion by walking up 1 step which is hilarious and certainly bodes well for the future, but he is recovering and WFH. Did I miss someone already saying this? I have to admit the couple of times he was brought up here it actually took me a sec to remember he was off the grid for a couple of weeks.

MMania
May 7, 2008
Thanks for all of the great cattes/doggos/etc, especially Jimbee the cutest of them all. I'm a cynical old gently caress and hearing about her made me cry. I would really appreciate you giving her a pet for reminding me that all life is short and precious,.

MMania
May 7, 2008
Holy poo poo I’m like 100x sadder about the death of a cat than the end days of decorum in America. That’s actually kind of a lot to process. And we need a new thread, it would hurt me a lot to have her name replaced with some loving Pmurt quote.