Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Buddykins posted:

give me the loving buttons you cowards!!

you’ve earned it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i dunno what was wrong with the old thread

had a weird smell we couldn’t wash out of the cushions

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

neutral milf hotel posted:

happy march 1st putos and putas

it’s still 11pm here you piece of poo poo

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

tump

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

smarxist posted:

man. tool's "top tracks" on spotify is loving WILD

this is like, it's not even the most popular songs or the best songs... it's all mids?!

my brother in law thinks forty 6 & 2 is the greatest song ever made

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

does anyone else think the jimmy johns logo looks like an SS symbol

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

if the nazis opened up a sub shop i would expect it to be of comparable quality to jimmy johns (poo poo) too

what i’m saying is jimmy johns is owned by nazis

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

yall got any cool bird stories? i was staying at my parents for christmas a few years ago and opened the window before i went to bed to let some cool air in. i woke up feeling a scratch on my arm and a small brown sparrow had flew in through the window. i was partially gripped by panic, i don’t know why, as it started swooping around the room.

i guess it landed on my arm while i was asleep and thats why i woke up. i opened the bedroom door and swatted it out and went back to sleep. it was trapped in the living room for about an hour until my dad chased it into the garage. anyway thats my story.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Beeftweeter posted:

not exactly about birds but once when i lived in florida i was sitting out on the patio with my dog (not eggy, this was zeus, the one that died last month). he got really anxious all of the sudden and a few minutes later it started to smell real swampy, so i stood up to see what he was nervous about

well it turned out there was a big loving alligator crawling out of the lovely pond that was in my back yard. i ran inside to get my camera and by the time i got back out it was in the process of eating a whole loving moorhen

not exactly graphic but i'll spoiler it anyway

when i lived in florida as a kid my dad would feed pepperonis to the egrets that would hangout in our yard. also i’m sorry to hear about your dog.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

all the giant housing subdivisions that got built in florida in the 90s is pretty sad in retrospect, especially for the wild life. my parents had bought a brand new house and we would have turtles, gators and egrets/herons that would wander around like this neighborhood was still their natural environment but they all disappeared after a few years. florida is a loving shithole.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Beeftweeter posted:

yeah it was basically the same where i was, though i lived there for about 6 years and it was in the late 00s til about 2015

at first there was a ton of wildlife and giant egrets and whatnot just walking around. then fewer, fewer, eventually none

it was really depressing to see honestly, i liked all of the birds and lizards since i grew up in the northeast and you just don't see that kind of poo poo up here

those little brown anole lizards thrived though. at school we would catch them and let them bite our ear lobes so we had lizard earrings. didn’t hurt and they would hang on for a while.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

anole lizards would sometimes kill your a/c unit by climbing inside and step on the wrong 2 contacts and get fried

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://youtu.be/1ScwFbQT9Wk

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://youtu.be/i-edN-oRsYI

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

this dolphin is probably gonna kill me tomorrow lmao

tornadoes can’t hurt you

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Buddykins posted:

what the gently caress am i looking at because im in the red

honestly as a dallas resident you should follow severe weather forecasts more closely, believe me.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

smarxist posted:

thinking becoming a person who wears a hat

what kind? sombrero? top hat?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Buddykins posted:

he literally will not shut the gently caress up and his laugh is so loving annoying. i havent heard her laugh once. he's trying way too loving hard goddamn it sounds like an interview

walk up and tell him to shut up

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

fake a southern gentlemen accent to be charming and see how long it takes before she realizes you’re faking it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Buddykins posted:

orange chicken is chinese not japanese you uncultured swine!!

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

How realistic to life in Texas is KotH

i have an uncle who lives in the north fort worth suburbs and koth is 150% accurate.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

tdurp

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

computer, make me some orange chicken

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Korean Boomhauer posted:

someone is gonna figure out how to make a computer 3d print orange chicken and advertisers are going to figure out how to have it inject brand logos into the organg chicken

iirc in star trek tng some of the characters mention that food from the replicator isn’t quite 100% as good as the real thing

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i prefer ben flaps

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

CODChimera posted:

worst trump thread yet

that’s right

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

DryGoods posted:

Interesting.

caught red handed

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

we could have the most fair, chilliest and best mods in history but i would still be openly disrespectful to them. it’s called having principles.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Lpzie posted:

currently in talks with Jeffrey to take over the flip phones and analog watches subforums....

if you need help i know a bit about flip phones

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

so my father was supposed to interview for a job tomorrow but today somebody shot and killed the manager he was supposed to interview with in a workplace dispute.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Lpzie posted:

ok ill bite... what do you know about them?

they’re mostly pieces of poo poo

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Sounds like the job has some promising upward growth

lol that’s what i told him

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

SirPablo posted:

I applied for a job, hopefully someone doesn't take me out.

be careful

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

this is p good

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

do not manifest. do not manifest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

you know who else is from pittsburgh? that’s right, it’s donald j trump.